Sunday 1 June 2014

Scrapbooking Weekend

I am having a great weekend scrapping with two of my best friends, Karen and Colleen. We are having lots of fun chatting, eating too much and of course scrapping. Here are 2 of the layouts I completed yesterday. We celebrated my sister's 60th birthday at Busselton in 2012, the kids had a  fantastic time playing cricket one afternoon. I was very impressed with Atley's sporting prowess, he was only 5 years old at the time and could hold his own against the older kids, bowling as well as batting.


Papers,stamps and inks are all from Close To My Heart.  Papers are from the Jubilee and Skylark paper packs Slate ink was used for the stamping and the Bakers Twine is from the Paradise Assortment. The titles in the cricket layout were cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment