Monday 20 October 2014

Creative Projects

I love surfing the internet for new ideas, Pinterest  is my favourite  for getting lots of ideas for new projects. I am amazed by at how talented some people are. Some days I spend way to much time on the computer, but I always come away with great ideas. Here are few things that I have created recently.

This is a 6x6 canvas that I decorated for Christmas. The flower, leaves and letters are cut using the Artist Cricut cartridge from CTMH, I added some stamping and a little bling to finish off the project.

I love making boxes, these are 2 quick and easy boxes to make. Wouldn't anyone love receiving a beautifully decorated box with a few Ferro Roche chocolates inside. They are one of my favourite chocolates. This cute little box on the right holds 12 tea lights, there is a great tutorial on Sam McDonald's You Tube site for making this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment