Thursday 28 January 2016

January Card Buffet

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year's Day, our family celebrated together with much frivolity and catching up with each other. I held my first card buffet for the year last Saturday and here are a few of the cards that were made. I always have a selection of different cards for the ladies to choose from.

This first card uses Black, Cranberry, Canary and Lagoon ink, and some black ribbon to finish it off. I love having a few generic cards that I can send to friends for no particular reason.


This card can be used for a girl or boy's birthday, the Shin Han markers make colouring the images so easy. The tip to colouring with the markers is don't go over the black image line, always colour within the lines and you wont get any bleeding.


The Daisy White ink looks great stamped on dark cardstock, I coloured the clear bling gems with the yellow Shin Han marker so it matches the yellow paper.


I really like how this card turned out, the colours are fun and bright. I stamped the Mason Jar on white cardstock with Slate ink and used my bonefolder to curve the side edges of the jar to give it a more 3D look.

This is a really fun card for a child's birthday, the animals look great standing on top of each other.


Enjoy your weekend and I hope you have some time free for crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment