Sunday 1 October 2017

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our blog hop, if you arrived here from  Shaunna's blog  you are in the right place if you arrived here by chance I hope you see something you like.


The October Stamp of the Month is Christmas Tunes S 1710, these include some of my favourite Christmas carols. This stamp set is $27.00 or $7.50 with a purchase of $75.00.


 My sister, two of her grandchildren and I visited Tasmania in the July school holidays. While there we went to  Ben Lamond National Park so the kids could see snow. Unfortunately there was just a smattering of snow but it was enough for the kids to have a go at tobogganing. I have use papers from the Fundamental Paper Pack and used Sapphire cardstock as an accent. I stamped the "Baby it's Cold Outside image in Slate ink and added a little colour with the ShinHan Markers.


I have created two Christmas cards with two other images from this set, one I have gold embossed and added some gold ribbon.


This second card is called a Joy Fold card it opens fro both the right and left sides. The button holds the right side closed when it is tucked in behind the button. The image was stampede with Black ink and coloured with the Shin Han markers.






To continue the hop click here to go to Vandra's CTMH Craftroom, I am sure she has something lovely to share. Please take a moment and leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Fab cards - really like the Joy Fold Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects as always Doris. The gold embossing makes the tree look fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gold tree, Doris. And great use of the snow globe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects are awesome. I love that you used the snow globe on a "non-Christmas" page. Your cards are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete