Saturday 20 October 2018

Grateful Heart Blog Hop

Welcome to our Grateful Heart blog hop, if you arrived here from Lara Moss' Scrappy Kea blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance have a look around and hopefully you will see something you like. To continue the hop click on the link at the end of this post.


The Grateful Heart collection features the most beautiful autumn colours and the decorative elements are lovely. This workshop kit will have you creating stunning projects. I forgot to order this collection  but was able to get my hands on a paper pack and the use of the Grateful Heart Cardmaking stamp to make my projects.






For this card I stamped the butterfly in black ink then coloured it with the Shin Han markers, I also used two of the other images from the set and the hello friend sentiment. A pop of colour from the papers, a ribbon and some bling finishes off the card.



I used strips of papers and also fussy cut a bunch of flowers from the paper to created this card.  The Thank You sentiment was stamped on one of the stitched oval thin cuts. The flowers and the sentiment were adhered with the 3D Foam Tape, the red burlap ribbon looks great with these papers.


My layout came together really quickly and easily, one of the fabulous things about Close To My Heart products is the colours are compatible with other collections. I had to use embellishment from various older compliment packs to decorate this page. I am very grateful for my wonderful brother who was able to make a functioning swing set from this pile of old bits that were given to me. I only had to buy a few bolts, the swing and a piece of wood for bracing and "voila" we had a swing set! Lucy does not mind that it is a second hand swing, she just loves playing on it.

 
Thanks again for stopping by, to continue the hop and go to Wendy's Expressions of the Heart  blog  
she will have something wonderful to share. Please take a moment and leave a comment, we are very thankful for them.

2 comments:

  1. I particularly love your butterfly card, Doris. But as usual, you have inspired with all your projects. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and lovely page Doris. I love all the bling, I am a bling girl :)

    ReplyDelete