Monday 1 October 2018

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop "Thanks and Giving"

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance it's always nice to see you, you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.



In America they celebrate Thanksgiving Day in November and this stamp set is perfect for this but that doesn't mean we are limited in how we can use these great images. There are 15 brilliant images that can be used for lots of different projects.

 

We take photos so we can remember the special times that we spend with family and friends and that is why I scrapbook my photos. This layout is of a short holiday with my sister and two of her grandkids. I used one of the PML cards and stamped the "Remember This" image then coloured it with the red Shin Han marker.



I think this card would be great as a congratulations of your new home. I have used four of the images when making this card, a little colouring, a couple of butterfly punches and a few gems and the card is finished.



I used soft colours and lovely pearls for this pretty girlie card with the Thanks sentiment. I used one of the Splotches stamps for the background then added the butterfly and flowers.



Thanks for stopping by to continue the hop click here to go to Vandra's CTMH Virtual Craftroom and see what great project she has created. Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always really appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your projects, Doris! I especially love your Home Sweet Home card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That home sweet home card is totally adorable. I also love your mini golf page layout. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete