Friday 1 April 2016

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you arrive here from Tanya Armitage's Happy Papercrafting you are in the right place, if you arrived by chance no worries, just continue the hop by click the link at the end of this post. 

April's stamp of the Month is Life in Pictures S1604, what a fun stamp this is.



My first layout uses the Penelope Workshop Your Way Pack , I love the bright colours of this pack. They were great with my photos of our visit to the Perth Royal Show. I added some of the stamped cameras using Crystal Blue, Pear, Thistle and Pixie ink and the Happy Smiles title. I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut the title "Capture the Details" 



I wanted my second layout to have a vintage look, so I printed the photo in sepia. I used some of the papers from the Urban Paper Pack X7204B, I really like how the vintage camera compliments this layout. I stamped the cameras using Saddle and Cashmere ink, then fussy cut them using out great Non stick Micro tip Scissors Z1836.   I used Colonial White cardstock for this layout.  



My final project is a very simple card, I used the frame stamp and stamped it on Honey cardstock using Honey ink. I then fussy cut it. I love the current Operation Smile stamp set D1679 "Animal Greeting" and used the very cute whale stamp and coloured it with the Shin Han markers. I cut the background frame using the Artiste Cricut cartridge( Accent 4 key 3 the second image using shift key)  to finhish off the card I added 2 Aqua Dots Z1853.



I hope you are enjoying the hop, to continue click here to go to Vandra's Virtual CTMH Craftroom to see her wonderful creation. Please leave a comment, it's the only way we know anyone has actually seen our projects.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, the colours of Penelope pop on your layout! And the Vintage look is awesome. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three totally different looks with the same stamp set. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Doris, you have shown the versatility of this stamp set so incredibly well through you cute projects. Thank you for inspiring me to use some fun colours with this stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have created this month Doris - thanks for inspiring me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what amazingly different ideas. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you have put the colours together showing the versatility of the stamp. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sepia layout, how vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright colourful layout AND the vintage sepia layout. How great are these stamps! So versatile. You've done fabulous work Doris.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! All so different!

    ReplyDelete