Monday 12 May 2014

Welcome friends



Welcome to my blog, I am a novice at blogging but I wanted to have somewhere that I could write my thoughts and show some of my creative projects. My first love is scrapbooking but cardmaking and paper crafts come a close second. I am also very interested in genealogy and researching my family tree took up a lot of my time during the past 2 years. Below is a photo on my great grandparents and my mother's uncle. There is so much that I would like to know about them, but unfortunately I just have to speculate about their lives. This is one of the reasons I am so passionate about scrapbooking. I love the thought that future generations will be able to look through my albums and read the stories that go with my photos chronicling not just the big events in my life but also the everyday happenings.
As I said I also enjoy card making and here are 2 of my recent creations, papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart. I am a Close To My Heart consultant and love working with their quality products. Check out my website http://doristaylor.ctmh.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment