Saturday 1 December 2018

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the December stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance you are very welcome and to continue the hop click on the link at the end of this post to continue the hop.



The stamp of the month is Candy Cane Alphabet, what a cute font it is. This stamp set contains not just the alphabet but also the numerals 1 to 10 and also other symbols. of course if you use a red ink the resulting image will be like a candy cane but if you use other colour inks the


This layout uses the letters for a title, I have used candy apple and outdoor denim inks. They suited the colours of my photos. I have stamped the letters and then fussy cut them.  I have also used the @ symbol for the centers of my flowers. I have also used one of the Thin Cut Decorative Border dies for the book page.




I have made a card and used another of the symbol stamps, this time as the centers of the pinwheels. I have coloured the white gems with Shin Han markers.



Thanks for stopping by to continue the hop go to Vandra's blog, she will have something fun to share. Thanks again for stopping by, please  take a moment and leave a comment as they are always appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you used the symbols on your card & flowers, Doris. And the alphabet is perfect for your title! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, I had great photos to work with.

      Delete
  3. Lovely use of these as non-Christmas letters and the @ symbol for the flower and the # symbol for the middle of the pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always so clever with your use of the stamp sets Doris. Love your projects

    ReplyDelete