Saturday 23 February 2019

Large Flowers and Celebrating Birthdays

I did a workshop with my niece Laura to learn how to make these large flowers, they are so beautiful and really quite easy to make. These are the ones I made at Laura's workshop.



 My friends Karen , Colleen and I got together so I could show them how to make these lovely flowers. We have so much fun crafting together.





This is my completed project, I've decorated a reed swag with the flowers and ribbon. I choose a number of different CTMH patterned and plain red papers and added some leaves. It hangs on the cupboard door in my entrance way.


It was Karen's birthday a few days later so we celebrated her birthday as well. Here is a layout I created with the I Heart Us paper collection and compliments. I love how it turned out.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend  and get an opportunity to do some crafting.






No comments:

Post a Comment