Monday 10 February 2020

Celebrate Today Blog Hop

Welcome to the Australasian CTMH blog hop, if you arrived here from "Arty Maz" you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance, I hope you see something you like and you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.



We are showcasing the Celebrate Today collection, there are some beautiful papers and also great complimenting stickers. This collection is so lovely and so easy to work with, all of the elements are bright and cheery.



These papers looked great with these photos, there's nothing like a short holiday to recharge the tired bodies and soothe the soul. This is a really simple and easy layout, I used two of the papers the zip strips, some decorations and the most important, the story that goes with the photos.






Split Coast Stampers is a wonderful resource with lots of great card making tutorials. I came across  this one to make an easel card. You can find the step by step tutorial and a video here  This card is 4.25" x 4.25" but when opened it can be displayed like an easel. The flower sticker was too large for my card, so I fussy cut it so it had no white edge and also cut the leaves away from the flower. I was then able to rearrange the leaves behind the flower and it fitted on my card.



Thank you for stopping by, to see more great ideas check out what Lauren Moore has created, here at laurenctmhcraftings  Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout with a bold title, and I love the step card you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you write such full stories Doris. That card is super cute too - pretty with the gold accents on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout & card, love the simple changes on the flowers featured on the scrapbook layout & card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was won over as soon as I saw the chocolates!!!

    ReplyDelete