Sunday 1 March 2020

March Stamp of the Month "Family Legacy"

Welcome to the Australasian CTMH stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's Blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance I hope you like what I have created, you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of the post.


This very heritage looking stamp is wonderful, it is called Family Legacy and will be great for layouts with old photos but of course it can also be used with more traditional colours and projects. I have plans for using this stamp set with many old photos of my mum and dad's but I have to sort through them before I can start. So I have used what I have on hand at the moment.




One of the gifts my parents handed down to me was the love of family time spent together. I remember fondly the many occasions my immediate family spent with my grandparents and the extended family. I can see this legacy has been passed down to my nieces and nephews as well.




With this card this card I have used the lovely flourish stamp and the flower stamp which I have heat embossed with daisy white ink on sapphire cardstock. This reminded me of the beautiful toile fabrics you see in many heritage homes. I fussy cut the flower image to fit just on the corner edge. I really like how it turned out.



This is such a pretty card, I have used the flower stamp again with one of the small flourish stamps. I  coloured the clear sparkle gems to match the paper. I love this blush ribbon and how it looks on this card.





To see more great ideas go to  Lauren Moore's blog, I am sure she has something lovely to share. Please take moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.









10 comments:

  1. I love the colours and movement you have created in your cards and layouts- those backgrounds are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that thank you card is so pretty. I love the layout on your scrapbook page, I think it be a great one idf you wanted to add a pocket plus as it would work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page layout, Doris. And those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tribute to your family tradition of spending time together. Love your use of the stamps on this layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flourishes are beautiful embossed.

    ReplyDelete