Friday 10 July 2020

Summer Vibes Blog Hop

Welcome to the Australasian CTMH blog hop, if you arrived here from  Shaunna's  Passionate About Pages you are in the right place, If you arrived here by chance just click on the link at the end of this post to continue the hop.



We are showcasing the Summer Vibes collection, even though it is winter here in Australia I am sure you will find lots of use for the collection.


This little basket can be used for holding treats for your customers at workshops or giving to friends and family. It looks small but it actually holds quite a bit. You only need a small amount of cardstock and patterned paper to make this cutie, you can find a video here with instructions on how to make it. This video is from Veronica Durfrey at theladybugstampingspot.blogspot.com.



My garden is definitely a work in progres with much still to be done and I like to take photos of what looks good at the time. My birdbath sits in front of my lounge room window and I love watching the antics of the birds that visit.



I was surprised to see fruit as well as blossoms on my mandarin tree at the smae time and this rather large grasshopper was having a great feast of my cana lily leaves.




Don't you think the bright red gingham paper is so cheery and I thought this stamp set works really well with it. Who doesn't like jumping in puddles.


Thank you for stopping by, now for some more great ideas hop along to Lauren Moore's CTMH Craftings I am sure she will have something fun and wonderful to share.

Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What perfect papers for you photos, Doris! And love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little basket is so cute- and I adore that gumboot card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects that basket is super cute

    ReplyDelete