Thursday 1 October 2020

October Stamp of the Month "With All My Love"

 Hello and welcome to our CTMH Australasian stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here Doreen's blog  from you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post. The hop goes around in a circle and when you get back to me you have finished.



This wonderful stamp has great images and lovely sentiments, the large heart created with different floral images is so beautiful.



I was crafting with a few friends on the weekend when I made this card and it turned out beautifully but was a little time consuming. The embossing folder was a gift from a friend, the flowers from this stamp set fitted perfectly over the larger embossed flowers. I coloured the smaller flowers and leaves with our Spectrum Noir markers and I am very happy with the look. We all have crafting mishaps from time to time (or is it just me) I managed to get a small smudge of black ink on my card and was so upset because I didn't want to have to make the card over, my friend Colleen suggested placing a butterfly over the spot where the ink was and thankfully it covered it perfectly. So the moral of the story is some mistakes are only another oppotunity to be more creative. 




I love seeing photos of multiple gerations in one family, this layout shows my lovely niece, her amazing two daughters, my niece's mother and her grandmother, all special people. I chose the gorgeous papers from the Bloom with Grace pack which looked great with my photos.



 



I really don't heat emboss as often as I should, beacause it really is a wonderful look. I used white embossing powder and stamped the larger of the flowers on the stitched medium square Thin Cut in toffee cardstock. The paper is from a Mix In Pack


                     

 Thank you for stopping by, hop along to Danielle's blog see what great project she has to share, I am sure it will be something wonderful.

Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated. 

Happy crafting!



 

3 comments: