Sunday 1 November 2020

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop "You Warm My Heart"

 Welcome to the November stamp of the month blog hop if you arrived here from Shaunna's Passionate About Pages you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance, you will be able to continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.



When I first saw this stamp set my first thought was "what can I make with this set", but after a little while some ideas did come to me. Of course it's supposed to be a winter themed stamp set but thankfully a few other ideas popped into my head.


This card has nothing to do with the winter theme, even though this flower stamp is supposed to be a poinsettia but when coloured blue it no longer looks like a poinsettia! Pretty pink and blue colours are always a great combination. I like to have a card in my stash that I can send to someone to brighten their day and let them know "you got this" and tomorrow is always a new day.



I love cooking and baking with the kids when they come for a visit, we baked this yummy cake and added a cream cheese frosting. For this layout I used Make It From Your Heart Vol 5 pattern 9. I used the piece of pie stamp but after stamping the image I fussy cut off the pastry so now it looks like a piece of our yummy cake. Don't you just love how versatile our stamps are.



This is a fun holiday card, who doesn't like a steaming hot cup of cocoa with marshmallows. I used Make It From Your Heart Vol 2 pattern 20 as inspiration for this card. The Make it From Your Heart ideas books are really the best and the later addition of Love Of Colour Volumes 1 and 2 are even better.



Thank you for stopping by, please hop along to Lauren Moore's blog I am sure she has something wonderful to share.

Please take a moment and leave a comment before you leave, they are always appreciated.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the blue no longer poinsettia! is pretty & love how you used the pie image as though it is a piece pf cake on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so adorable! I particularly like the last card.

    ReplyDelete