Thursday 15 April 2021

Eat, Play, Love Blog Hop

 Welcome to the Australasian CTMH blog hop, if you arrived here Danielle's blog from you are in the right place. If you arrived by chance I hope you are inspired by my projects. You can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.


We are showcasing the Eat, Play, Love collection, as always it is a beautiful selection of papers and decorations. Family feasts and cooking are a big part of most of our lives and these papers and decorations will compliment those photos beautifully. 



I wanted to show that even though it looks like a rather feminine collection you can use the yellow check paper for a masculine page. My dad had a number of different hobbies, one of his favourites was flying model planes. He made the planes himself and he belonged to a club, I really believe one of his happy places was out flying his planes. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of dad with his planes just these that he took of his different planes. 

I am so enjoying delving into my stash of past products to combine with the new ones to decorate my projects. I really like how these kraft embellishments look on this layout and the bright pop of red makes it look so cheery. The plane stamp is now discontinued.


We all have those friends that are the queen of the group and I made this card to recognize one of them. It was so much fun to create, I have used Queen Bee (Z3720) and Air Mail by Aimee Ferre (Z3645) both of these stamp and thin cuts sets are available in the Stamptacular Sale. Don't you just love the crown on the bee.





This layout came together pretty quickly, I used a sketch I found on Pinterest as inspiration. The title and floral embellishments are popped up using 3D foam tape. Some pen stitching really helps to ground the pattern paper



Thanks for stopping by now hop along to Shaunna's Passionate About Pages blog and see what great project she has to share.

Before you leave please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment