Tuesday 1 June 2021

June Stamp of the Month blog hop "Outdoor Borders"

 Welcome to the CTMH Australasian stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Danielle's Scrappychicks Art you are in the right place. If you arrived by chance you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.


The June stamp of the month is Outdoor Borders and has some wonderful border stamps with all things outdoorsy. These will be great for page layouts.



I have used this stamped image for my page title, I heat embossed the stamp with white embossing powder on the red cardstock. Even though the photos are of Christmas I didn't want to use Christmas themed paper, this is a discontinued paper collection from a few years ago. I love the multi coloured hearts paper with these photos. Even still I wanted to add a few Christmas stickers and the bicycle is from the Flower Market Cricut collection.  




For this layout I used the hello summer border that I stamped with Blue Belle ink and then just the sun in Canary ink, which I fussy cut and adhered  with 3D foam tape. I also added the speech bubbles stamped in Blue Belle ink as well. The stamped flowers tie in with the flower paper. 


For this card I have used the wavy border stamp, I have coloured the stamped image with Smoothie, Olive and New England Ivy inks using the small water brush.



Thank you for stopping by, now hop along to Shaunna's Passionate About Pages and see what great project she has to share.

Before you leave please leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. As always, Doris, you have found really interesting ways to use this stamp set. My fav is your bike layout.

    ReplyDelete