Sunday 1 August 2021

August Stamp of the Month "Tutti Fruitti Summer"

Hello and welcome to the CTMH Australasian stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Lauren's CTMH Craftings you are in the right place. If you arrived by chance I hope you will get some inspiration from my project.. 



The August stamp of the month is called tutti Fruitti Summer and I am sure we will all love using this stamp set. There are some great sentiments plus the fruit icons are all so cute.


I immediately thought of these photos when I was thinking of what project to create with this stamp set. My nephew, his wife and beautiful girls visited from England at Christmas 2019. We had a family Christmas celebration at another niece's home and they have a pool, the kids loved spending time in the pool with their cousins. 

Close To My Heart are releasing a new core catalogue as well as the bimonthly catalogue in September so I am trying to use up my stash of older products. The "fun in the sun" title is perfect for this layout. This layout uses discontinued papers and embellishments but they worked really well with the stamp of the month.


Thanks again for stopping by now hop along to  Danielle's Scrappychicks  and see what great project she has created.

Happy crafting.

1 comment: