Friday 1 October 2021

October Stamp of the Month

 Welcome to the CTMH Australasian stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Artymaz you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance I hope you get some inspiration from my project and you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.



This month's stamp of the month is Wildflower Friendship, aren't these animals just the cutest. The floral clusters are so pretty.


I was given these photos of Lucy's primary school graduation a few weeks ago and decided to use them with this stamp set. I found the quote "become a little wiser every day" online and thought it was perfect for the layout. The quote was stamped using the Stacy's Hand alphabet stamps with sapphire ink on two of the tag thin cuts. The owl and the other sentiment are also stamped with sapphire ink. The book page for my journalling is a cricut cut from the CTMH Artbooking cartridge. The papers are from the July - August Mix In paper pack which I ink destressed with sapphire ink. The other decorations are from my ever growing stash of retired products.



Doesn't he look like a wise old owl and pretty cute at the same time. Lucy looks too young to be going to high school the following year. At this age they have so much to look forward to, their whole lives ahead of them with unlimited possibilities. 



I really like how simple this card is and I love the colours, I was originally planning on doing a black and white card but when I saw this grey and black plaid I fell in love with it. It is also from one of the Mix In paper packs, these paper packs are always so lovely. By only stamping the fox's head I was able to use the lace doily thin cut which I am so sorry to say is now discontinued. What a lovely face the fox has.
 



Thank you for stopping by, now hop along to Shaunna's Passionate about Pages and see what great project she has to share. 

Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

Happy crafting,
Doris

3 comments:

  1. Love your use of the stamp set on both your projects, Doris. That wise owl quote is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects. The fox is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete