Friday 1 April 2022

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 Welcome to the CTMH Australasian blog hop, we are showcasing the April stamp of the month, if you arrived here from Danielle's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived by chance, to continue the hop, just click on the link at the end of the post.


The April stamp of the month is titled "Message in a Bottle" and has 21 different images and sentiments aren't they the cutest. You will be able to use these stamps in so many different ways.


I really liked the twinkling stars stamps and thought it would go well with these photos. A couple of Christmases ago we visited this house that was decorated for Christmas, every room in the house was decorated including the bathroom and toilet! There were twinkling lights everywhere,  a gold coin donation that would be given to a charity was the entrance fee and it was well worth it. I marveled at the elderly couple's decision to open their home this way, it would have taken them weeks to decorate the house.


Here is a closer look at the sparkling light stamped images, don't they just twinkle as well. I used versa mark ink and gold embossing powder. The poinsettias and leaves are cut from the CTMH Flower Market collection. 



I could see this stamped image as a vase as soon as I saw it, and thought it would make a lovely card. I used pattern 20 from the Make It From Your Heart Vol 2 ideas book as inspiration for this card. I masked off the top of the bottle and then stamped the stems of flowers onto the bottle. I added watercolour to the bottle to make it look like water in the vase. I used 3D foam tape to adhere the vase and the flowers.



Thank you for stopping by, now hop along to Doreen's blog and see what she has to share. I am sure it will be something wonderful.

Please take a moment and leave a comment before you leave.

Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you use colour Doris - great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used this stamp on your Christmas layout - very clever.

    ReplyDelete