Tuesday 25 April 2023

Nature Blog Hop

 Welcome to the Australasian CTMH Nature blog hop, if you arrived here from Maz's aMAZing Creations you are in the right place. If you have arrived by chance this is a circular hop so click on the link at the end of this post to take you to the next blog.



This hop has the theme Nature, which leaves it wide open to our interpretation as CTMH have so many different products that fit this theme. I have chosen to use two different stamp sets and  thin cuts for my projects.




This thin cut is so pretty, it is called Floral Background Z369. It looks stunning just using White Daisy cardstock which I have backed with this beautiful pink cardstock. The pearls and a sentiment was all that was needed to complete the card. Of course you can use any sentiment to suit your purpose.



I knew I wanted to use the Butterly Layers thin cuts Z4653 with these pages and I am not disappointed with how they compliment the stamps from  the Florals and Flutters stamp set Z3764. I have used papers from a previous Mix In collection. 


In this photo you can see my niece Mia was lucky enough to have one of the butterflies land on her shoulder.



I was able to create an almost replica of the black and cream butterfly with the Butterfly Layers thin cuts. 


If you haven't realised it yet I do love flowers and butterlies. For this card  I used stamps from the Daisy Meadows scrapbooking stamp Z3932 and coloured the flower and butterfly with the Spectrum Noir markers. The pearls add a little elegance to this card.




Thank you for stopping by I hope you found some inspiration in my projects, now hop along to Danielle's Scrappychicks  I am sure she will have something wonderful to share.

Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Doris. I haven't got that thin cut....might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete