Thursday 10 August 2023

Cozy Up Blog Hop

 Hello and welcome to the CTMH Australasian Cosy Up blog hop, if you arrived here from Lauren's CTMH Craftings you are in the right place. If you arrived by chance this is a circular hop so click on the link at the end of this post to go to the next blog. When you are back to me you have finished.




We are showcasing the Cosy Up collection, this is a autumn theme with lotos yellows, orange, red and brown shades of paper. The July - August Mix in paper pack go very well with the Cosy Up papers and I have used some of them in my pages.


The papers worked very well for my page showing the growth of my mangos from tiny fruit to when they were ready for picking. 

I have used the leaves pattern paper and then added a border of scarlet paper to the top and bottom. The stamped images of the fruit are a discontinued stamp and are supposed to be peaches but I think I did a pretty good job of turning them into mangos. 

The die cut butterflies are from the Butterfly Layers Thin Cuts Z4653 and the letters for my title were cut using the Simple Serif alphabet dies Z3760



My niece's daughter spent some time with me during the last school holidays, we went for a short walk along the river. the sage printed paper from the Mix In collection with the paprika from the Cozy pack complimented my photos perfectly. I used random leaf dies and flower stamps to decorate my page.



Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have found some inspiration from my pages. To see more ideas hop along to Danielle at Scrappychicks  I am sure she has something wonderful to share.

Please take a moment and leave a comment before you go, they are appreciated.

Happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment