Saturday 22 November 2014

Thankful

The Americans and Canadians set aside a special day for thanksgiving, we don't do that here in Australia but I am thankful each day for the many blessings that come my way. A few months ago my sister set me a facebook challenge to post 3 things I was thankful for, over 5 days. I was surprised how easy it was to come up with 3 things each day. They weren't necessarily big things usually it was the little things that was so special, like a straight run home on the freeway after work on a Friday afternoon. It was my birthday 2 weeks ago, and I wanted to send a few "Thank You" cards to my wonderful family and friends who celebrated  my birthday with me, here are 2 of them.

Supplies:
Top card  "Chalk It Up" Paper Pack X7184B and Assortment pack Z3009, Corner Rounder Z1912, Casual Expressions Occasions stamp set D1525, Stitch Guide Z1852, star punch that I have had for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment