Thursday 15 January 2015

"Back To Work"

I had 3 weeks off during the Christmas, New Year period I didn't go anywhere just enjoyed the festive season with family and caught up with friends after Christmas. It was my mum's 83rd birthday on January 8th and we also celebrated with her on the day. Here is a photo of mum and 13 of her 16 great grandchildren. Unfortunately 3 of her great grandchildren live overseas, so they are missing. The family keeps growing and there will be 2 more babies added this year. I am so happy that my mother remains well and active, she goes on various outings with different groups at least once or twice a week. She also loves sewing and keeps herself occupied with that when she is at home.


 I returned to work this week, but last weekend I spent some time with a few friends crafting and here are a few of the cards I made. I struggle to make masculine cards but the Treasured Friendships stamp set C 1594 and the Seaside Greetings D1609  have made it a lot easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment