Thursday 19 March 2015

Four Seasons

I read something recently where someone commented about how they love living in a country where there are four distinct seasons. That's something I also love about living in Australia, by the time you are getting tired of one season you know the next is just around the corner. It's currently autumn and I love that the nights are cooler after a long hot summer. We get winter rain in Australia, I enjoy the rainy days when I can stay inside and craft or read a good book. I have a tin roof patio and I really like the sound of rain on the tin roof.

I spent some time recently making cards and some were made with the lovely Happy Autumn stamp set from Close To My Heart D1550, I choose yellows an brown as my colours for the cards and I think they look quite cheery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment