Monday 20 April 2015

Super Heros

Today is my niece Laura's son's birthday, I can't believe that 11 years have gone by since he was born. He is a great young man, he loves playing basketball and action packed movies. When he was younger one of his favourite super heros was Captain America and a little birdie  told me for his birthday he was  getting a special ticket to see The New Avengers movie. With this in mind I decided to make this birthday card for him. I had it save on my Pinterest site for a few weeks now and couldn't wait to make it for someone. I think it is great that children have heros to look up to, especially if they are real people, but super heros are pretty good as well. Someone that has good moral values and is willing to help others are high on my list of character traits.

1 comment: