Monday 1 April 2019

April Stamp of the Month "Love So Sweet"



Hello and welcome to the CTMH Australasian April Stamp of the Month blog hop if you arrived here from Doreen's blog You are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance I hope you see something you like.


 This stamp set is called Love So Sweet and it really is so sweet. There are so many wonderful stamps in this set. Just look at these butterflies, flowers and sentiments aren't they just gorgeous.

These lovely butterflies and flowers complimented this layout beautifully. I have used the Mix In Paper pack for these projects. I came across the quote "play is not a luxury it is a necessity" and thought I would use it as the starting point for my journaling.


I found inspiration for this card on Pinterest, I am always so amazed by the amount of talented people out there. I stamped the butterfly with Black Momento ink and then sponged it with a dauber.


This little box is made with the CTMH favor box die, unfortunately it is now discontinued. I really like how it cut the holes and slits that allow you to add the ribbon and know that it is secure and wont fall off. The flower and leaves are so easy to fussy cut. I used one of the Zip Strips along the bottom of the box.


You can find some more great ideas by hopping along to Shaunna's Passionate About Pages blog and see her great project. Thanks again for stopping by and please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.


5 comments:

  1. All great projects- I especially love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your projects, Doris. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote! So very true - lovely to see the kids in your photos having fun. Your card is gorgeous too. Such a good colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box just pops - wow the flower looks great on it. I love the swirly design behind the butterfly & love how you incorporated the images into your layout - amazing variety of ideas & projects. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the butterflies on the vines on your page. they look really great. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete