Monday 15 April 2019

"Seems Like Home" Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the CTMH Australasian Feels Like Home blog hop, if you arrived here from Kara's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance I hope you see something you like. You can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.


This is one of my favourite collections in the current catalogue, the florals and subtle colours are so pretty. The featured colours are Black, Charcoal, Mink, Sugarplum, Fern, New England Ivy and  Sapphire



As Easter is nearly upon us I thought I would make an Easter card, it's a really easy card except for the fussy cutting and I really don't mind the cutting. Just a reminder to remember to use the great stamps that you have in your stash. The Happy Easter and the lovely long tulip flowers stamps are from the special 12 month stamp set that CTMH had about 2 years ago. The pretty pink bow is available in the clearance section for just $6.00 contact your consultant.


I used pattern 6 from the CTMH Make It From The Heart Volume 2 ideas book for this layout. These ideas books are a great resource.

The layout features another quilt made by my mother for her youngest great granddaughter. I didn't buy the stitched quilting Thin Cut dies thinking I would never use them but I was away at my niece Laura Beacham's retreat last weekend and used hers. I am now in love with them and can't wait until they are back in stock. I am not a quilter but my mother and both of my sisters are all quilters.


 Here is a close up of the little quilt I created as a decoration, Mia was not well and wanted the quilt made for her by Ma, to cover up with while she was watching TV. This lovely butterfly is from the cut away decorative sheet.


I love making birthday cards to give family and friends, even though this one took a little extra time colouring and fussy cutting it was so worth it. I have used the Love Blossoms stamp set, the butterfly is from the April Stamp of the month, the birthday is from the Dandelion Wishes set and the happy is a cricut cut.


Thanks again for stopping by to continue the hop go to Lauren Moore CTMH Crafting and see what great project she has created. We all appreciate it when you leave a comment, so take a moment and leave one.

4 comments: