Monday 1 July 2019

July Stamp of the Month "Bear Hugs"

Welcome to the Australasian CTMH Stamp of the Month blog hop, if you arrived here from Kara blog you are in the right place. If you arrived her by chance click on the link at the end of the post to continue the hop




What a cute stamp set this is, I love the mama and baby bears aren't they just the sweetest thing you've seen in awhile. All of the different sentiments make it really easy to create some lovely cards.





A few of my friends became grandmothers this year and I wish I had this stamp back then to make a congratulations card. I thought I would make one now to keep in my stash. I used a soft grey as the main colour so it could be used for baby boys or girls. The bear is heat embossed with white embossing powder.


This card was a lot of fun to make, the sponged background is so easy but so lovely. I really like the flower stamps they make a great border. The bunnies playing amongst flowers are so cute.


We all love our mama bears and sometimes we just need to tell them that.


Thanks for stopping by, now to see some more ideas using this stamp set lets head over to Creating with Kylie to see what she has created. Please take a moment and leave a comment they are always appreciated. 



3 comments:

  1. I love all the techniques you have shared Doris. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like Mumma bear in the white embossing & your bunnies hopping in the spring flowers is too cute. Fab range of cards & ideas.

    ReplyDelete