Saturday 15 June 2019

"True Love" Blog Hop


Welcome to the CTMH Australasian True Love Blog Hop, if you arrived here from Shaunna's Passionate About Pages  you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance to continue the hop click on the link at the end of this post for more ideas using this collection.




 Working with the True Love collection has been a real pleasure, everything about these papers and stickers is just wonderful.



There are so many talented people out there that share their ideas freely on the web especially places like Pinterest. That's where I found this "Four Fold" card, the compliments pack, a few sentiment stamps and scraps of paper was all I needed to decorate this card. The back of the card is blank so you can add your greeting there. The instructions to make this card can easily be found on Pinterest.







My brother in law has been scanning all of my dad's slides recently for my Mum and amongst them were my nursing graduation way back in 1976. My dad passed away in 2011 and it was wonderful seeing this photo of him and I. I thought this collection was perfect for these photos. Lots of old memories came flooding back as I created this layout.


Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my page, now let's go see what Danielle has created at Scrappy Chicks  Please take a moment and leave a comment they are always appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my your "Four Fold" card looks amazing, love how you decorated the panels. Love your scrapbook layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page you've created for your graduation photos - such a young chick!! I also adore your card. Whoever gets this one is a very lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that 4 fold card, Doris. And the paper is perfect for your graduation pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic memories you've captured. Great photos on a lovely floral page. That card is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete