Sunday 10 November 2019

Holly Jolly CTMH blog hop

Welcome to the CTMH Australasian Holly Jolly blog hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance, just click on the link at the end of this post to see more great ideas.



This collection uses the traditional Christmas colours with some really cute stickers that will be perfect for our Christmas layouts.


Even though I don't usually have any use for snow flake paper, I love this soft blue and it works so well with this beautiful pink. I have used this paper in my card and it's nothing to do with Christmas or winter.


Christmas is so special when there are young children in the family. I loved working with these photos, seeing Mia hug Santa is so precious. I found inspiration for this layout on Pinterest and these papers made creating this layout so easy. The Lace Border Thin Cut it is so intricate and beautiful and it accented my page so well.


Thank you for stopping by to see some more great ideas hop along to Maz Wood's blog  I am sure she has something wonderful to share.

Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. Your page reminds me so much of Christmas, Doris! And that card - I love the colours. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty and dainty! And that Christmas layout is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is sooo pretty, just love the colours and the Christmas Layout is fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout Doris, just enough fancy bits to make it beautiful without overwhelming your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and a great layout! I love that Hanging plant! I bought that stamp set just for that stamp!

    ReplyDelete