Sunday 1 December 2019

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop "Reindeer Crossing"

Welcome to the Australasian CTMH stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Lauren Moore's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance I hope you see something you like and you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.


The December stamp of the month has some wonderful Christmas sentiments and a sweet sleigh, but the reindeer doesn't always have to be used with a Christmas theme. They can also be used for other projects.


My first project is a lovely Christmas gift bag, to make the tags I have used the sleigh and Merry Christmas stamps. The cute gift stamps are now discontinued but worked really well with the sleigh. The lovely green plaid is from the Mix In paper pack, and the large gems are from my stash that I have had for a very long time. This was  a quick and easy project.



This Christmas card uses the pine cone stamp which I have stamped, coloured and fussy cut to make a wreath. The card is 5"x 5", the red paper is 4.5" x 4.5" and centre white cardstock is 4" x 4".



I decided to make a masculine birthday card using the reindeer stamp, I have used another of the Mix In papers and also craft cardstock. I used sapphire ink to add a pop of colour to the card.


Thank you for stopping by, to see more great ideas hop along to Danielle's Scrappy Chicks I am sure she will have something wonderful to share.

Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I love your December Stamp of the Month artwork! Very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kathleen, it is kind of you to leave a comment.

      Delete
  2. Such gorgeous projects- I especially love the last two cards!

    ReplyDelete