Sunday 10 May 2020

Aurora Collection Blog Hop

Welcome to the Australasian CTMH Aurora collection blog hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance click on the link at the end of this post to go to the next blog.



We are showcasing the Aurora collection, these papers are lovely and please don't think they are just for outdoor adventure photos. They can be used for lots of other themes.


My first layout is of my trip to Washington DC a very long time ago, we went to all the iconic sights, the Capitol building, the White House, the Smithsonian and also Mt Vernon. Thankfully these were slides which were scanned and I only recently got them printed. The stamped images are from the stamps that came with the You Are Here Cricut collection.


I love this stamp set from the May catalogue it's called A Million Little Things and these papers compliments the lovely flower beautifully.


This layout is also from my trip to Washington DC, this unknown soldier's tomb has been guarded continuously since 1948. I searched the net for a paid or free cut file of soldiers and couldn't find anything. Thankfully my niece Laura Beacham told me if I could find suitable clipart silhouette image I could convert it to a svg image that I could cut with the Cricut. I was so happy to find this image and it fitted perfectly.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope I have given you some inspiration to use this collection. To continue the hop go along to Lauren Moore's CTMH Crafting I am sure she will have something great to share.

I would really appreciate it if you take a moment and leave and leave a comment before you go to Lauren's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Oh your Washing DC photos fit perfectly with this paper collection as does the Tomb of the unknown solider & I love the bright yellow pop of the flowers on the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great travel photos, and I love that floral card!

    ReplyDelete