Wednesday 20 January 2021

Happiness Lives Here Blog Hop

 Hello and welcome to our Australasian CTMH blog hop, today we are showcasing the Happiness Lives Here collection. If you arrived here from Danielle's blog you are in the right place, if you arrived by chance, you can click on the link at the end of this post to continue the hop.


Oh my isn't this one of the prettiest collections, I love everything about it, the colours and patterns of papers, and all of the decorative items. They are all gorgeous, for my projects I have used the paper pack and the picture my life cards.




Don't you just love this photo of my niece's daughter "dressed for breakfast" with all her bling! She has on two bracelets and a necklace. This is Genevieve (AKA Geneva) Cara sent me these photos of her amazing two daughters who are growing up before my eyes. Every mum should receive a note like this to go with their morning cuppa. I cut out one of the PML cards with the flowers to decorate this page, I added 3D foam tape to give the flowers a little lift off of the page.


This layout is the accompanying page with Monique making pancakes  for the family's breakfast. The cooking utensils stamps is from a discontinued stamp set and I thought they went perfectly with this layout. Inspiration for this layout came from the Make it From Your Heart Vol 2 pattern 3. 



I have used the Stitched Floral Florals stamp set C1861 to make this card, I felt it complimented the papers beautifully. I also used the Make It From Your Heart Vol 4 pattern 17 as inspiration for this card.  All of the ideas books are a great resource to have in your stash of products. I especially love the "Love of Colour" books.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you check out this collection, you will not regret it. To see more great ideas please hop along to Doreen's blog I am sure she will have something great to share.

Please take a moment an leave a comment before you leave, they are always appreciated.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Those layouts are so adorable! I love the story behind the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection of projects. I love the photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete