Monday 1 February 2021

February Stamp of the Month "Doodled Borders"

 Hello and welcome to the CTMH Australasian blog hop, the February stamp of the month is "Doodled Borders" If you arrived here from Maz's blog you are in the right place, if you arrived by chance you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.




This stamp set is quite amazing with 36 different icons which includes one sentiment. Wow what a variety of different images so many possible projects to create.




I had never heard of a "Super Pink Moon" before last April, when it occurred and I was amazed to see it. Apparently a super pink moon occurs only twice a year when the moon reaches it's closest point to the earth and is the biggest and brightest at this time. Thankfully it was a clear night and really quite easy to see. Unfortunately you can't see the pink around the edge of moon in this photo but it is evident in the photos that I used on this layout. 

 I used three of the images, the border for the zip strips, the flag that I added the date and the stars. The silver sequins adds a little bit of sparkle to the layout.




To make the pattern paper border I used Candy Apple and Sapphire inks and the plaid like stamp. A really simple layout, I used one of the Make It From Your Heart layout ideas for this page. I have also used the sentiment and the small circle border stamps.
 


When I first saw this stamp set, I thought this image looked like a bicycle tire track, so I thought I would make a card using this bicycle stamp. I got the Volume 4 Make It From Your Heart Ideas Book in last month's sale and I used pattern 3 as inspiration to make this card.

 



Thank you for stopping by, now hop along to Doreen's blog and see what great projects she has to share, I am sure it will be something wonderful.

Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. You never disappoint Doris. I love all the clever ways you've used this stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete