Monday 1 November 2021

November Stamp of the Month "Created to Shine"

 Welcome to the CTMH Australasian stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance I hope my projects inspires you to use this stamp set. You can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.



This stamp set is called Created to Shine, I really like the old fashioned look of the string of lights. These sentiments are lovely as well. I had fun creating with this stamp set.


Little girls love to pose for the camera and these three were having a great time. I felt this sentiment suited the layout perfectly. I wanted to make this a really pretty layout and these flower stamps from the Stitched Florals Z3698 fitted the bill. The delicate leaf dies adds a real softness to the flowers. Various gems were used for the centres of the flowers. I coloured the clear sparkles Z3274 with the coral Shin Han marker.


For this Christmas card I used the light stamps, I was able to ink up individual lights with Versa mark ink and heat emboss them with White Embossing powder Z2068 on the black stitched circles. The holly stamps can be found in a number of different CTMH Christmas stamps.



This last layout is my niece's recent birthday celebration at a rather fancy restaurant, the chandeliers are pretty amazing. The girls all shone brightly that night. I have used a variety of papers from my stash, and the gold Sparkle word die cut and the gold butterflies are from a previous kit.  



Thanks for stopping by please hop along and see what Dannielle at scrappychicks has to share, I am sure it is something wonderful.

Please take a moment and leave a comment they are always appreciated.

Happy crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the stamp set on your pages, Doris! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of this stamp in so many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three inspiring projects Doris! Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white embossed lights - so clever - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete