Tuesday 1 February 2022

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 Welcome to the February CTMH stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived by chance I hope I have inspired you with my projects, you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post  




This stamp set is called "Here's The Story" and will be great for cards as well as scrapbooking. It's perfect for journalling prompts and for titles.


Here's a card I made using the oval frame for my Happy Birthday sentiment. I used pattern 30 from the Vol 5 Make It From Your Heart ideas book for this card. It's a simple design but a really pretty card. The papers I used are from a previous Mix In pack.  



For this layout I have used three of the sentiments, I did tone on tone stamping using the A Favourite  Memory to create pattern paper from the grey cardstock. The Here's the Story stamp is perfect for my journal box. I have used papers from the As You Grow paper pack X8020B.




Thank you for stopping by to get some more great ideas go to Danielle's Scrappy Chicks blog . 

Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Great page and lovely use of the sentiments as embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, Doris. And using the frame for the sentiment on your card is a great idea

    ReplyDelete