Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas

Christmas is under a week away are you ready? I am not, I still have a few presents to buy and the wrapping of presents to be done. My tree is up and decorated, and the house is tidy. I have been really bad I haven't posted my Christmas cards yet. I love Christmas, especially seeing the excitement on the kids faces when the tree goes up and presents appear under the tree. Check out this site for some great gift packaging ideas http://blog.closetomyheart.com/2014/12/19/personalized-packaging/  Our family has our Christmas celebration on Boxing Day as it got too hard for everyone to get together on Christmas Day because both of my sisters have remarried and the kids wanted to see both mum and dad on Christmas day. This has worked really well and we have a great time together. We alternate each year between my sister's home and my niece's home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment