Monday 1 December 2014

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Denise's Blog, Scrap Stamp Share http://scrapstampshare.blogspot.com/2014/11/cutie-pie-ctmh-december-stamp-of-month.html you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

December's stamp of the Month is Cutie Pie S1412 if you spend $75.00 you can have this stamp for just $5.00 this month only.

Isn't this a fun stamp, this would be great for a variety of different themes not just birthdays or cake making. I love finding other uses for the stamps, when I saw the cake stand stamp it made me think of a birdbath. Here is how my idea looks made into a card. The flower stamps are Hostess Reward It's The Little Things B1451, the hello stamp is in A Garden Occasion A1119 and the oval around "hello"  is actually a circle from The Chantilly Workshop on the Go C1553 that I manipulated to make an oval. The grass stamp is in the Buggy Love Seasons and Nature B1441 and the birds are from Hello Tweety B1420.




 Here is another card  I made using the cupcake stamps. I saw a similar card on Pinterest, and liked the way it looks like a shelf of cupcakes. Don't these cupcakes look good enough to eat.



Please leave a comment and then continue the blog hop,  over to Patricia Manhire - Patricia Manhire's Creative Corner http://wp.me/p2MuRN-Bc

12 comments:

  1. Doris, you are so clever! I LOVE your bird bath idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that bird bath idea is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love people like you who can think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sometimes it's easy like the birdbath.

      Delete
  4. Two gorgeous projects Doris that really show the versatility of this cute stamp set! Love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that bird bath - love it. Love when you can use a stamp for a different purpose then what it was intended. And your cupcake shop card looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The birdbath just popped into my head when I first saw the stamp set and I did wonder if anyone else saw it and would do something similar.

      Delete
  6. I just loved how you used the little stand like a birdbath. Very creative!! Beautiful artwork!!

    ReplyDelete