Tuesday 15 October 2019

Hawthorn Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Australasian Hawthorn blog hop, if you arrived here from Doreen's blog you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance you can continue the hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post.



At first glance to me this collection shouts autumn or masculine but with CTMH's great design team there are always other options.


I do find making masculine rather difficult but I am happy with this one, I have used the motorcycle sticker, the sentiment stickers and some of the lovely papers.




I didn't have any photos printed suitable for this collection to make a layout so I decided to make an off the page project. The white daisy background is 9"x 9" you can put it in a shadow box frame but it will also look lovely as filler page in my album.





This is what it looks like framed and I think it looks great.



On this final card I have again used one of the stickers but I have also added two stamped leaves that I fussy cut. I thought I would stamp part of the sentiment on the leaf sticker.



Thank you for stopping by to continue the hop go to Kylie's Blog Creating with Kylie and see what great project she has created. Please take a moment and leave a comment, they are always appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Doris and I love your Off the page project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the off the page and the card. Kylie Sullivan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patience for off the page projects always astounds me but I think that last card is my favourite! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete