Monday 28 October 2019

Weekend Retreat

I spent a wonderful weekend away at a CTMH retreat run by my niece Laura. It was great to be able to create at leisure and not have to worry about the trivialities of life. Here is a special layout that I completed.

This amazing young woman is Laura's daughter, who is now 17 years old and these photos were taken for her year 12 school ball. It has been my privilege to be a part of her life, I was one of the first to visit her when she was born. I love her dearly.


     Here she is as a wonderful and brand new addition to our family. Laura and Michael was so thrilled.


When she was old enough to happily leave her mum and dad, it was my great pleasure to have her visit and stay with me for a few days. Xanthe loved dressing in pretty clothes, she would rather wear a dress or skirt rather than shorts and top. On this occasion I painted her finger and toenails and she loved it. Funny how things change, she still loves to dress up but mostly she wears jeans and a T shirt now days.


Photo and memory preservation is so important, I love that I can look back on these pages and relive these precious memories.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and why don't you spend some time reminiscing and hopefully you have your own albums that allow you to relive special memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment