Tuesday 1 October 2019

October Stamp of the Month "AutumnAir"

Welcome to the CMH Australasian stamp of the month blog hop, if you arrived here from  Lauren Moore's CTMH Craftings you are in the right place. If you arrived here by chance click on the link at the end of this post to see more great ideas using this stamp set.


Even though this stamp set is called Autumn Air and here in Perth it is now spring, it doesn't mean we can't use this stamp now. There are some lovely sentiments that can be used with other stamps that will create lovely new titles etc.

There are so many things I love about CTMH stamps but today's love is that we can cut the larger sentiment stamps into smaller parts which give you so many more options and you wont damage the stamps. I cut away the "and just like that " and was able to create a whole new sentiment by adding other stamps. I have also used the leaf stamp  and the border stamp in making this card. I find the flower thin cuts so versatile and love using them in my projects.




For this layout I have used the summer is in the air as my title with these lovely photos of the first of the summer flowers blooming in my garden. CTMH have such a variety of flower stamps that I easily found flower stamps that matched my photos


Thank you for stopping by to continue the hop go to Danielle Edwards Scrappy Chicks blog and see what great project she has created. Please take a moment and leave a comment before you move on, your comments are always appreciated.

4 comments: